If looking at these pictures doesn't put a smile on your face...nothing will.
Aubrey is laying in her toy box on top of all her dress up clothes. Her sister was in doll bed so why shouldn't she join in and lay in her own bed. This is at "naptime" by the way.
Sydney started it when she took all her babies out and proceeded to climb in, I don't know how she doesn't get a leg stuck but as you can see, she's thrilled. They only did this a couple times, I'm sure the novelty wore off when she discovered how uncomfortable it is.
This is me going nigh-night and closing the door, knowing full well they will not nap, but not caring as long as I get an hour of peace to eat lunch, catch my breath and rest my eyes. They in turn will destroy their room piece by piece but once again its worth it and frankly they're to the point where if they nap they won't go to bed, so for now it works (sometimes).
2 comments:
CA-UTE!!! :) It was so fun hanging today! Sorry I had to leave in such a rush. Yikes! My bad! Did you drive in that typhoon the entire way home???
Very cute pictures, I love the around the binky smiles:) They are so sweet and it's so fun to have you and your family in our ward....please don't move away like everyone else!!!
Post a Comment