.jpg)
We carved our pumpkins tonight. Noah was particularly fond of the teeth design on the mouth. And Kelsey wasn't very into it, does that mean she's getting too old? The twins thought it was great to have the pun-kins on the table.

Noah is apparently at that age where he wants to be the center of attention in the pictures. Good luck with that considering he has three sisters to share screen with.

Here is the master carver. He did them all himself, his only criteria, no fancy designs from books this year, which was fine with the kids. He's also sporting his winter beard, its very rugged, manly, warm for the winter, and he fits right in on the mountain.
3 comments:
YAY and FUN!!! We're carving tomorrow night. Hey...you know how all the pictures have a "soft" affect to them? Ummmm....Kelly... NO MORE LETTING THE TWINSIES TOUCH THE LENS!!!! ;-) Camera + twins = dirty lens. LOL! Just giving you a hard time cuz I'm jealous I don't have a pedicure. LOL! J/K! Love ya!
How fun, my kids keep bugging me to carve ours and I keep putting it off! I love the way whole pumpkins look, so I like to wait as long as possible. but I'm sure we'll carve them before Friday:) Nate's got his hunting beard going huh? Zack keeps threatening to do that every year but has'nt yet! Besides his would take a couple months and still would'nt get as thick as Nate's (he's not very hairy).
Hi Kelly! We carved our pumpkins last night too! It was also Isaac's B-day so we did it all in one night...this was our only free night to do it! Sam ended up doing most of the work too, my job is to cook the pumpkin seeds! Fair deal, right? Very cute pictures! Love ya!
Post a Comment