

So I finally did it. After months of not scrapbooking I got all my stuff out and did it. People often ask when I how I scrapbook. When: late, after the kids are in bed. So, since I took my nap today I wasn't as tired and somehow got my oreo filled butt off the couch and did it. The how: on my floor in front of the TV, it's defiently not effcient but until I get my own space it works...kind of. Which is another reason I don't do it often. Everytime I have to get all the stuff out and then put it all away, its very messy and a pain. See the drawer thing on the right, I call it my "tower of power" I'm not sure why I just always have. It holds my paper, stickers, stamps, scissors, etc. It used to have wheels so I would wheel it around the house, but they broke off. I love the 2nd pic because it has Nate snoozing on the couch next to where I sit and create. Which is typical of most evenings in the Perry household.
1 comment:
Yay for you chiquita! We should take some stuff with us this weekend and scrapbook! HAHA
Post a Comment