
The weather has been so beautiful lately. Its been nice to have this to look at as I head home. Or out my rearview mirror as I escape to civilization. It seems like I've been doing a lot of driving lately to places that take me 45-1 hour to get there because I live so DANG far away. It does help to have something pretty to look at.

Its even been sunny enough to put on sunglasses. Which is an added bonus because my sunglasses are square shaped and I feel kinda like a hip Jackie O when I wear them.

The problem is that my ears are not as happy on these drives. These girls are LOUD, and demanding and it seems ecspeacially so in the car, when theres little I can do about.

They are endlessly screaming for a book, a ba-ba, a binkie, or a toy that feel on the ground. Aubrey's newsest thing is to repeatly demand to get OUT of her seat and for someone to get her BUCKLE over and over and over. They don't even fall alseep as often and they are just noisy. Whoever said silence is golden definetely had kids and probable a set of twins.
2 comments:
awesome views, i miss those! thats funny about the silence is bliss comment. i am right there with you!
the girls hair in piggy-tails....i LOVE it!!!!
they are growing up so fast!
you ready for another? heheee
thanks for commenting on my blog-so nice of you. i think he looks a lot like brooke too.
you still looking for a place in the city?
good to hear from you. :)
OHmygosh! I can attest to that! They are loud when I talk to you on the phone in your car! but I still want to talk!
Post a Comment